skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Gil & The Moffats - If You Only Knew
This was one of the songs I used to listen to during my teens. Probably... I could call it one of my favorites as well.
If you only knew,
That I'm crazy for you,
Then you'd understand.
If I only knew,
What you're going through,
Then I'd understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chit-Chat
Twitterings
My Twits
follow me on Twitter
Followers
Favourite sites
Barney's Blog
Computer analysing tool
Exercise tips
Gamer Site
Latest on Automotives
Malaysia's pretties
Sports news
online
Blogroll
Rachel Lu
Yi Lan
Joanne Lee
Galvin
Denise & Min
Hong Rui
Bryan
Shou Yan
Lizzie
Chris
Shanna
Love Last Forever
Li Shan
Nicole
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(43)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(127)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(17)
▼
July
(9)
Mixed feelings...
G** damn it! I freaking pulled my hamstring a yest...
Club Dance
I love this game
Have you ever get yourself into trouble when you k...
David Archuleta - Touch My Hand
I fell for an alien!
Gil & The Moffats - If You Only Knew
Addiction
►
June
(8)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(33)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment