Thursday, May 14, 2009

A cold night. Finally!!!

Finally, after enduring such long spells of hot weather, it rained not only once but twice now. I would describe previous days as a privilege of just sitting around sweating without needing to exercise. And sitting in front of my PC is what I did almost everyday. By staring at my monitor for long periods, I think my eyes has turned squarish as well, however, there's good news!!! Just found out I put on a kg :D

I've been wanting to find a job now since I've completed my studies but my body is still in a lazy mood. But I'm pretty motivated to get a job asap as it would then enable me to get myself a car to drive around :) Well, I ain't a public transport person if that's what you want to know.

Wow, its gonna feel so good sleeping now. With the raining, its gonna be a cold night and I'm feeling so tired after working out (Yeapz, I have the habit of working out late at night cuz then you'll feel so tired and you'll be able to sleep straight away) so that's probably it for now. Ta!


No comments: